FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS
- Your ad must be the exact size of the ad you ordered with your sales representative. For a complete list of our sizes Click Here.
- Your ad has been proofread for typographical and grammatical errors.
- Your ad has a logo or name of your business.
- Your ad contains an address, phone number and business hours. If your business is difficult to locate, you may wish to include a map.
- All rules are at least .5 points thick.
- All shapes were created using the geometrical tools within the application (rules were not used).
IF YOUR AD IS BLACK & WHITE
- All artwork is line art or grayscale.
IF YOUR AD IS COLOR
- All elements are CMYK. (Check the mode in Photoshop).
- All graphics are properly separated for color.
- Color used in the ad is the color ordered with the sales representative.
IF YOU ARE SENDING A PDF FILE (Preferred Format)
- Acrobat Distiller was set up properly.
- Your ad was distilled with fonts embedded.
- All images are CMYK images, not RGB or LAB.
IF YOU ARE SENDING A NATIVE APPLICATION FILE
(Acceptable programs: Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign. If your program is not listed call a member of the production team to confirm acceptability.)
- Your archive file contains the document.
- Your archive file contains all graphics used in the ad. Please double check that none are missing.
- Your archive file contains all fonts used in the ad, as well as the fonts used in the logo and any graphics.
- Macintosh users must include both the screen font and the printer font.
- Windows users must include the .pfm file and .pfb file.
- Your fonts are PostScript Type 1. Please – no TrueType or bitmap fonts.
- You’ve not renamed any graphics since placing them in the document.